1. To provide essential health services and introduce innovative strategies of care.
2. To provide the highest quality and comprehensive healthcare in our clients’ homes.
3. To provide qualified, skilled and non-skilled services focusing on preventative, rehabilitative and therapeutic care in the home environment.
4. To assist the family to maintain as normal a lifestyle as possible, while maintaining the family unit.
5. To augment care and service provided by hospitals and nursing homes by providing home health care.
6. To address the unique physiological, safety, self-esteem and self-actualization needs in each client’s individualized plan of home health care.
7. To provide home health care services that promotes the patients’ value of life by:
-Minimizing patient illness and disability
-Maximizing patient’s potential level of independence
-Restoring, maintaining and promoting patient health